The headline findings revealed by Revuze’s report are:
- How certain cosmetic products experienced a significant surge in the volume of reviews. These products include moisturizers, shaving kits, grooming accessories, and DIY hair-coloring kits.
- What are the three fastest-growing cosmetic eCommerce categories in terms of volume of reviews?
- Why facial care product reviews dominated the domain of verified purchase reviews, with an increase of +257%.
- What caused a decline in sentiment both for personal care and hair-related product reviews.
- What are the main drivers for a steep decline in sentiment for hair coloring.