Using the Public Site or the Services means that you have consented to our terms. If you do not agree with the information provided in this Policy, please do not use the Public Site or, if you are a User, do not use the Revuze Services.
Using our Services requires entering into an agreement with us to become a customer (“Agreement”), and the information that you share with us through our Services or derive from our Services is governed by the terms of that applicable Agreement. Use of the Services may require the following information for logging in, validation of use, and to utilize the functionality of the Services: Username, User email address and User phone number. Also, in connection with Revuze Services, privacy protections are provided as required by applicable law.
As required by GDPR standards, we are compliant as further described in our GDPR statement, which is available to you upon request.
How Revuze Collects Your Information
There are three categories of information that we collect from you:
- Given Information: Information that you provide us explicitly, such as when filling out a registration form, registering for an event, or asking for information. For clarity, we refer to this as Given Information because you gave it to us by performing an action.
- Technical Information: Information that our servers automatically collect from you when you visit the Public Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system type, and the date/time of your visit. For clarity, we refer to this as Technical Information because we collect it automatically.
- User Information: Information that you provide us explicitly for purposes of identifying yourself as a Revuze Services user, such as for logging in, or other user interface activities with our Revuze Services as a User as defined in the Agreement. For clarity we refer this as User Information because you gave it to us in order to utilize the Revuze Service as a User.
More About Technical Information
Technical information collected via the Public Site includes two types:
- We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise Revuze across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network. AdWords remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the Revuze website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser.This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device.
The cookie is used to indicate to other websites that ‘This person visited a particular page, so show them ads relating to that page.‘
Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. If you do not wish to see ads from Revuze you can opt out in several ways:
- We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise Revuze across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network. AdWords remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the Revuze website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser.
- Log file information: Our servers collect and save information to a log file each time you make a request to access (visit) a web page or application, or download the content of a web page or application to your browser or device. More specifically, this information includes your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks you make, how you interact with links on the Public Site, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. This information allows for more accurate reporting and helps us to improve the Public Site.
How Revuze Uses Your Information entered into the Public Site
Revuze uses Given Information to communicate with you about business matters, such as:
- Responding to inquiries
- Processing requests
- Placing orders
- Contacting you about Revuze Services
Revuze uses Technical Information to:
- Collect anonymous statistics on how the Public Site is used
- Measure site errors
- Enhance the Public Site
- Improve Revuze products and services
- Market Revuze services to you
Revuze may also use Technical Information collected via cookies to improve your individual experience with the Public Site.
Revuze uses third-party analytics tools to measure traffic and usage trends on the Public Site. These tools collect information, such as the web pages you visit or add-ons you use, sent by your device or the Public Site. We use this information to improve the Public Site. Because Revuze collects your information along with information from other users, we cannot reasonably use it to identify you specifically.
How Revuze Uses Your Information entered into the Revuze Services
Revuze uses User Information to:
- Register you as a User with the Revuze Service
- Activate you as a User with the Revuze Service
- Provide you with support as a User of the Revuze Service
How Revuze Shares Your Information
- Revuze may share your information with our Revuze offices throughout the world in order to service your inquiries and requests as well as to service you as a User per our Agreement.
Revuze may disclose your information without notice to you if, in Revuze’s reasonable business judgment, such disclosure is necessary (a) to comply with applicable laws or to respond to subpoenas, warrants, or regulatory requirements, or (b) to protect or to defend Revuze’s rights or property.
Processing or Transfer to Other Countries
Third Party Links
We Work Hard To Take Care of Your Security
Revuze takes all reasonable and necessary technical and organizational security measures against the unauthorized or unlawful use of your information and have implemented and will continue to monitor and update appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk. In assessing the appropriate level of security, Revuze shall take into account the state of the art, the cost of implementation and nature, scope, context and purposes as well as the risk or varying likelihood and severity of such risk.
Revuze does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 nor knowingly allow such persons to use the Public Site. The content of this site is not directed at children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us as set forth below. 4
Revuze Services and Third Parties
- Revuze Services collect information from third parties such as e-commerce websites and Social platforms. We are required to comply with these websites and their public terms and conditions.
- If you register as a user of any of our Services, we may ask you to provide your name, email address, contact telephone number (landline and/or mobile), the company you work for, a username and password, and other data relevant to the Services we provide.
- If you log in to our services, we collect data on product usage to better support you and to optimize our products for you.
- If you contact our support services, we will collect the data we need to categorize your question and respond to it. We also use this data to track potential issues with our Services and customize our support responses to better serve you.
How to Contact Us
Contact Revuze at privacy@Revuze.com.
Document last updated: August 18th, 2019