Be an owner of features and products, end to end.
Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently.
It is important to be able to understand features effectiveness and how they can be tweaked or augmented to add maximum value.
Manage customer facing implementation projects which involve several functions within the organization.
Bridge the technical and business worlds by collaborating with engineering, marketing, sales and support teams.
- Have 5 years of product management experience
- Have 2 years of project management experience
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, and passionate
- Be organized and advocate for design methodologies and processes
- Be sincerely empathetic and kind
High energy, constantly driving the ball forward with a bias toward action, next steps and results
A leader by example. You enforce high standards on yourself and your team. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, understand the details of the product and the numbers behind them and expect the same from all those around you.