We are looking for an outstanding Customer success specialist person to join our team of the most innovative technology companies in the Consumer Insights space.
- Actively serve a portfolio of assigned accounts – from the Kickoff stage all the way to renewal and up/cross sells
- Understand the customers’ business objectives and reasons for purchase and leverage our platform to achieve them.
- Help our customers to define and meet their business objectives and KPIs
- Drive customer software engagement and development of power users across customer organizations
- Provide constant value by delivering relevant business-related insights
- Monitor ongoing usage trends and react accordingly
- Solve ad-hoc customer issues as needed
- Provide continuous customer feedback to Revuze’s Product team
- Stay on top of current on industry trends
- Lead client onboarding and training
- Walk the fine line between insights provider and a business consultant Implement Customer Success plans for assigned accounts
Characteristics of the Target Candidate
- At least 2-3 years of prior account management and/or customer success experience within the SaaS world. working with fortune 1000 companies- advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- S. or B.A. in business management, finance, economics, or similar study
- Experience with enterprise-level and/or strategic-level customers
- Proficiency within Salesforce
- Fluent English – spoken and written
- Ability to travel as needed
- Good understanding of the SaaS industry, as well as proficient at:
- MS Office
- Familiarity with Asana, MixPanel- advantage
- In company HQ in Netanya, Israel
Established in 2013, Revuze is the first company to build a data warehouse of ready market research answers,
based on verified buyers opinions, helping brands cope with the fast-changing landscape of their categories via
multiple product lines that serve any role and need in any size brand.
Revuze has been servicing some of the biggest brands in the world with access to valuable consumer insights.
Backed by investors such as Nielsen and SAP, Revuze is headquartered in Netanya, Israel.
Revuze’s Products and Technology
Revuze AI makes it easy to understand consumers at digital era speeds. Our product suite includes 4 offerings that
allows customers/Brands to consume research Data of consumer’s view, integrate it to their products and also to
receive full reports. Revuze applications allows Brands to know , in real time, product priorities, pricing and to build
the right marketing messaging .
Revuze technology is the only technology that automates the entire market research process, providing any role in
brands with the data they need on a daily basis to support their tactical and strategic decisions – from marketing, to
product, to eCommerce to R&D, innovation and Strategy.
Due to the unique technology Revuze can offer high quality decision support information at unparallel costs that are
affordable for any size brand.
Revuze services today well over 100 global brands, mostly in the US, from a range of industries – fashion, food and
beverage, CPG, electronics, home appliances, etc. Our typical customers are large brands
To learn more visit www.revuze.it