Understand your customers, improve your marketing, products and your customer’s experience!
If you’re like most tech companies, you manage a lot of customers. But do know what your customers think on every feature and function? All users, even non-technical ones can gain unparalleled, in-depth cx analytics and answer game-changing questions like:
How can I learn how successful is my technology when used by my OEM customers
By tracking products with my technology inside, and compare them to products without it, I can see the significance and sentiment in the eyes of consumersץ
Can I monitor new competitive products arrival in my Category?
With Revuze, new products are mapped as soon as reviews are published, letting you know of new products, their success and on which platforms they are sold.
How can I improve my e-commerce sales with revuze
By comparing revuze generated on multiple e-commerce site, you could understand your positioning within the category on each e-commerce site, and the number of competitors you have on each site.
Boaz Grinvald, CEO of Revuze
“Regardless of the industry you’re operating in, Revuze can help you disrupt your market by giving you valuable insights into your customers’ experience and your competitors’ performance. Our AI solution is self-learning, which means you won’t have to spend a single minute teaching it the jargon of your industry.”
Fortune 500 retailers rely on Revuze to know what their customers think
Brands gain unparalleled, in-depth cx analytics into customers and competitors without IT, experts or lengthy projects. They’re understand how their customer experiences their brand and drive that into actionable decision, better products and increased revenue.
Join them on the world’s first Self Learning Customer analytics Platform and start optimising the core experiences of your products with real-time data, insights and AI-powered analytics.
Justify potential uses to OEM customers
- First all automated topic discovery will let you know the 40-60 topics that matter to customers in your industry. Get an accurate Voice Of Customer reading, from shipping to specific product features to price and satisfaction. There is no setup needed.
- New areas of interest will be surfaced to you as consumers mention them so you can stay on top of evolving trends and changing tastes.
- Easy and intuitive user interface surfaces issues and opportunities for you so you can focus on making data driven decisions.
Adjust marketing and pricing to trending competition
- Identify newcomers and their popularity on various e-commerce sites
- Learn of trending sentiment toward different features and functions
- Find phrases and quotes to use in your messaging
Improve service, warranty and support
- Understand emerging issues as they are discussed by consumers
- Filter out negative reviews around service, warranty and support topics and learn how to improve on them
- Monitor average sentiment and service reputation of your brand against your competitors.
See Revuze In Action
Our team is happy to answer any of your questions. Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.