Understand your customers, improve your marketing, products and your customer’s experience!
Like most brands, you launch new collections with hundreds or thousands of items each season . But do know what your customers think on every category and each item? All users, even non-technical ones can gain unparalleled, in-depth CX analytics and answer game-changing questions like:
How can I learn about customer rating of different collections and accessories?
Revuze’s AI goes through hundreds of Thousands of customer reviews across multiple e-commerce websites and aggregates them to a SKU and Brand level. This approach allows us to deliver with the overall Sentiment score on a brand, category and single item level. We are also able to provide you insights on all the topics discussed by your customers and highlight your strengths and weak points compared to your competitors and category.
How can I compare popularity and reputation of different collections and Brands?
Since Revuze actively collects ALL the reviews within each category it allows you us to create comparison between each brand in the category. Our self learning AI analyzes reviews an aggregates them per SKU and Brand then it indicates the popularity and sentiment on a brand, category and even single product level. Understanding the sentiment is our core business, by going over the list of topics discussed by your customers you will be able to select ones related to your reputation and brand loyalty to further understand how you compare against your industry and competitors.
How can I measure the success of my latest new collection launch?
Within our dashboard you will be able to track reviews, comments and mentions of on your latest launches and understand how the launch is going, what’s going well and what your customers find missing.
Boaz Grinvald, CEO of Revuze
“Regardless of the industry you’re operating in, Revuze can help you disrupt your market by giving you valuable insights into your customers’ experience and your competitors’ performance. Our AI solution is self-learning, which means you won’t have to spend a single minute teaching it the jargon of your industry.”
Fortune 500 retailers rely on Revuze to know what their customers think
Brands gain unparalleled, in-depth cx analytics into customers and competitors without IT, experts or lengthy projects. They’re understand how their customer experiences their brand and drive that into actionable decision, better products and increased revenue.
Join them on the world’s first Self Learning Customer analytics Platform and start optimising the core experiences of your products with real-time data, insights and AI-powered analytics.
Reveal And Analyze New Trends Based On Real Data
- Revuze’s AI analyzes millions of opinions on every brand in the market, it then divides them into topics and creates an accurate measurement on the customer sentiment towards each topic.
- Our Data is unbiased, we analyze it based on real users comments, mentions and reviews and not a limited sample or surveys.
- Easily map new areas if interests surfaced by your customers and your competitors customers and stay on top of evolving trends and tastes.
Accurate Voice Of Customer reading
- By analyzing the customer sentiment from millions of reviews we extract an accurate Voice Of Customer reading, from shipping, return policies, acceptance of new trends to price and overall satisfaction.
- Surface issues and opportunities based on what your customers want, expect and think about your brands.
- Generate VOC graphs to share with your peers or managers in order to drive data driven decisions almost in real time.
Know all that matters for customers in you industry
- Our topic discovery is fully automated, we will find out 40-60 of the most important topics customers find relevant in your industry.
- Create clusters of interesting products and items and get an accurate reading of the customer sentiment.
- No experts needed, our AI teaches itself and understand the context and sentiment behind each review and mention. There is no need to manually explore keywords or topics.