Backed by investors such as the SAP.iO Fund and Nielsen Innovation, Revuze transforms how brands consume CX insights so they can make better decisions, faster across every role in the organization. While other solutions rely heavily on experts and manual labor, Revuze’s solution is up and running without professional resources. The unique self-learning AI technology understands consumer intent regardless of choice of words, feedback channel or language. For more information visit www.revuze.it
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious Strategic Account Manager to join our team, selling Consumers insights to the world Fortune 500 Brands. The role will be field-based and will involve travel to customers HQ offices.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Responsibilities and Duties
Strategic Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for generating revenue for Revuze by creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share. S/he will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within North America’s largest Enterprises.
On a typical day you will:
- Strategically develop a portfolio of existing and new accounts in order to achieve year-on-year account growth and hit sales targets
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C-level engagement
- Leverage account planning to surface insights that guide commercial activities with the goal of delivering value for clients, building awareness for Revuze, and uncovering opportunities
- Design, orchestrate, and execute highly effective outreach campaigns (covering warm and cold relationships) in order to generate a consistent stream of monthly meetings
- Collaborate with team members to win deals through effective team-selling, including meeting preparation, meeting follow-ups, proposal development, deal closing activities
- Use Salesforce CRM to ensure knowledge transfer regarding account development, outreach progress, and opportunity pursuit
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to quickly build trusted working relationships with a variety of people and personalities
- You are inquisitive and skilled at developing account plans that surface actionable insights
- Comfort in reaching out to clients to arrange meetings and can work past obstacles with persistence and poise
- Skill at senior-level B2B selling and able to thrive in a team-selling environment
- Passion, proactive, and thirst for excellence and results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good Account management professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success
- Documented success in SaaS, enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5+ years of experience as a standout performer in professional services sales. A Master’s degree is valued but not required.
- You are proficient in MS Office and Google Suite and well-versed in Salesforce.com, or an equivalent CRM
- Ideally experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up type of business
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective
Why choose Revuze?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Revuze, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.