Backed by investors such as the SAP.iO Fund and Nielsen Innovation, Revuze transforms how brands consume CX insights so they can make better decisions, faster across every role in the organization.
We look for someone who will create a comprehensive strategy from the ground-u to increase our visibility and presence across the web.,Marketing Consumers insights to the world Fortune 500 Brands.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Plan, manage and execute an end-to-end SEO strategy: Goals, objectives, strategies to fit the product roadmap.
• Work with our content writers to optimize the website and blog structure, content, and experience for organic search.
• Carry out SEO research and analyze performance data.
Qualifications and Skills
• 2+ years’ experience as an SEO manager or specialist in the US market.
• Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console & GTM
• English at mother tongue level (ability to edit text and write short pieces of text).
• Experience working with WordPress and building/administering content.
• Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Revuze values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.