Backed by investors such as the SAP.iO Fund and Nielsen Innovation, Revuze transforms how brands consume CX insights so they can make better decisions, faster across every role in the organization.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious Consultant to join our team, selling Consumers insights to the world Fortune 500 Brands.
The role will be office-based and will involve online calls and emails to introduce Revuze to potential clients around the globe.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the full pre-sales lifecycle, driving the technical conversation as it relates to the needs of Revuze’s customers.
- Collaborate with the Sales team in building the business case and value proposition for prospective customers.
- Manage relationships with key customer contacts, including but not limited to C-Suite Executives, Data Analysts, Business Owners, and Project Managers.
- Create project outlines with clear milestones to drive the POC process in a timely and efficient manner.
- Proactively and thoroughly analyze data to find key insights and identify values to Customers
- Conduct weekly meetings with customers, presenting insights to top level executives of leading brands
- Educate the customer on the values derived from CX analytics and its impact on their key business metrics.
- Travel requirements – 20%
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience of consulting and/or client side across CPG, retail or eCommerce.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills. Strong analytical skills.
- Experience producing high quality client-facing materials
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Effective and professional presentation skills over the phone
- Drive, ambition and great organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- Salesforce or other CRM experience a plus.
- Fluent English (French and/or German is a bonus)
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Revuze values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.