As an email marketing specialist, you’ll support a broad range of initiatives: Inbound campaigns, email automation, email workflows, conferences, webinars and product launches. Effective email marketing is integral to the promotion and success of these efforts — and that’s where you come in.
Backed by investors such as the SAP.iO Fund and Nielsen Innovation, Revuze transforms how brands consume CX insights so they can make better decisions, faster across every role in the organization
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage email campaigns for inbound leads, webinars, events, product launches, and more.
- Refine email marketing strategy to increase engagement, retention, and conversions
- Work with content writers,developers, and more great people from our team to create effective email campaigns.
- Develop a continuous A/B testing plan with the goal of optimizing performance and achieving campaign KPIs
- Monitor email performance, analyze results, and enhance campaigns accordingly
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- 2+ years of experience in an email marketing roleץ
- Data-driven: You understand the need to monitor key success metrics, use best practices, and optimize strategy to ensure email deliverability
- Experience using Mailchimp / Hubspot & Salesforce is an advantage
- Detail-oriented with a meticulous eye
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Revuze values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.