Backed by investors such as the SAP.iO Fund and Nielsen Innovation, Revuze transforms how brands consume CX insights so they can make better decisions, faster across every role in the organization. While other solutions rely heavily on experts and manual labor, the Revuze solution is up and running without professional resources. The unique self-learning AI technology understands consumer intent regardless of choice of words, feedback channel or language.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious salesperson to join our team, selling Consumers insights to the world Fortune 500 Brands. The role will be office-based and will involve telephone calls and emails to introduce Revuze to potential clients around the Globe.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the entire sales process from the first contact to the final negotiation
- Research and contact new potential clients
- Business development through cold calling, e-mail, and market research
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Revuze can solve them.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation.
- Use and maintain the Salesforce CRM according to Rootstock’s standards; provide metrics on leads.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B Sales in SaaS companies
- Achievements in meeting sales activity and revenue goals
- Effective and professional presentation skills over the phone
- Drive, ambition and great organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- Salesforce or other CRM experience a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual.
- A desire to grow and advance a career in sales.
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Revuze values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.