We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious salesperson to join our team, selling Consumers insights to the world Fortune 500 Brands.
The role will be office-based and will involve telephone calls and emails to introduce Revuze to potential clients around the Globe.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Manage the entire sales process from the first contact to the final negotiation
· Research and contact new potential clients
· Business development through cold calling, e-mail, and market research
· Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Revuze can solve them.
· Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation.
· Use and maintain the Salesforce CRM according to Rootstock’s standards; provide metrics on leads.
Qualifications and Skills
· 3-5 years’ experience in B2B Sales in SaaS companies
· Achievements in meeting sales activity and revenue goals
· Effective and professional presentation skills over the phone
· Drive, ambition and great organizational skills
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
· Salesforce or other CRM experience a plus.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual.
· A desire to grow and advance a career in sales.