Revuze is currently seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team! The mission of our Customer Success Manager position is to establish relationships and long-term sustainable growth with our global Fortune 1000 clients. The Customer Success Manager serves as the internal voice of the customer and works with the Product and R&D teams to innovate new features. If you’re passionate about transforming the way organizations work with consumer data analytics and successful we’d love to hear from you.
As a Revuze Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Actively serve a portfolio of assigned global enterprise accounts so that customers may achieve their positive business outcomes via Revuze’s software & services.
- Drive customer software engagement & development of power users across customer organizations.
- Implement Customer Success Plans for assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with Revuze’s Sales team to expand customer relationships.
- Run the renewal & upsell process for assigned accounts.
- Identify customer expansion opportunities & churn risks.
- Collaborate with Marketing to demonstrate customer communication campaigns.
- Provide continuous customer feedback to Revuze’s Product team
Qualifications and Skills
- B.S. or B.A. in business management, finance, economics, or similar study
- At least 2-3years of prior account management and/or customer success experience, preferably within enterprise software or SaaS
- Ability to travel as needed
- Proficiency in Excel and Salesforce
Why choose Revuze?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Revuze, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
|Job Category||Customer Success|