Revuze is currently seeking an experienced analyst to join our Customer Success team!
As a Revuze analyst, you will be responsible to drive data analysis and produce actionable insights for Revuze’s key global strategic accounts. In this role you will work closely with our enterprise clients and work internally across all departments: Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product.
As a Revuze Customer Success Analyst, you will be responsible to:
- Creating actionable insights & deliverables for Revuze’s key strategic accounts
- Develop client presentations for Global Fortune 100 companies
- Knowledgeable and passionate about technology, retail, CPG, B2B industries, and industry trends
- Supporting Sales & Customer Success with engagement measurements
- Generating Dashboards & Reporting for the CS department – Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Tracking progress against internal goals through KPIs
- Supporting Sales & CS in Pre-Sale activities
Qualifications and Skills
- Writing experience is a requirement – can be within the fields of market research, journalism, equity research, investment banking or consulting 2-3 years of relatable work experience
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and actionable insights
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Some knowledge in machine learning and AI trends and technologies preferred
- Ability to multitask and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees -a plus
Why choose Revuze?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Revuze, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
|Job Category||Customer Success|