We are looking to hire R&D Manager to lead the software group, define goals and strategies, design organizations, hire, motivate, assess, and manage.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Set the road map for all of our domains, and lead delivery and operation.
- Establish a strong software engineering Culture, maintain highly qualified employees, sufficient to meet long-term organizational goals.
- Product marketing defines end-user-facing stories affecting your domains and engages you to deliver and operate them. Some stories will be ready to implement directly, others will require you to engage the services of product managers.
- Guiding all processes covering software development, project management, the formation of cross-functional teams, technical operations, hiring, performance management, and learning and development.
- Monitor and control the day-to-day development execution.
- Responsible for Agile\Scrum implementation and mentoring across the teams.
- Analyze challenges, problems, and processes to ensure that lessons are learned, improvements are made, communicated to leadership, and implemented. All this, to ensure continuous improvement.
- Responsible for implementing the technology best practices within the group
- Talent Management – Recruit, motivate, empower and develop top talent team leaders and employees
Apply If You Have:
- Experience in managing R&D teams or groups
- Experience leading Full Stack teams
- Proven records with growing teams
- Strong technical understanding of software and WEB development
- Experience in both start-up and global corporate environments
- Ability to manage technology infrastructure in a high-paced environment
- Natural talent magnet; respected across technical ranks
- Balance the “what” with the “how”; translates vision into operations and culture
- Proven ability to drive innovation while maintaining scalability and reliability
- Embraces diverse points of view and has strong listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and negotiation skills.
- Independent, organized, can-do approach.
- Ability to work in a demanding and stressful environment.
- Experience with SAAS, Multi-tenancy, and Scale is an advantage
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering, MSc, MBA is an advantage