We are seeking a talented QA Automation Engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. In this role, you will create Automation infrastructure from scratch, be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications, and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team.
To ensure success as a QA Automation Engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent project management skills.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Worked closely with software and DevOps engineers to set up a testing framework
QA Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Experience in managing large QA integration projects, executing manual tests & reporting/delivering problems
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies (Browsers, HTML, Databases).
- Ability to understand overall system functionality.
- Experience working with Cucumber- advantage.
- Experience working with Jenkins – advantage.
- Experience testing REST services – advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.