Rrevuze looking for a MARCOM manager to lead the company’s external communications, product & marketing campaigns and brand development.
In this position, you will have a major role in shaping the company’s product, branding, and corporate identity across all marketing activities.
You will be responsible for both creating and implementing of the activities as well as taking active part in the company’s marketing and sales activities.
This position is reporting to the company’s CMO.
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing Communications for a global company / Global PR firm.
- Highly creative and passionate with proven hands-on experience in creation of marketing materials & content
- Highly committed & self-motivated, ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams in an dynamic and agile environment
- Experience in managing multiple campaigns.
- Exceptional creativity, design and writing skills
- High-level English both verbal and written and excellent written communication skills
- Experience in social media and digital advertising
- Manage the MARCOM activities of Revuze
- Envision, design and create content to support the company’s product marketing and international campaigns
- Support the marketing teams in communications, proposals, and presentation materials
- Developing and maintaining digital content, managing the company’s website and social networks
- Media relations, including creation, distribution, and placement of press releases
- Active role in the company’s marketing and sales activities.