We are looking for a brilliant hands-on Full Stack Team Leader to join our expanding top-notch technology team. As a Team Leader, you will have the opportunity to take part in a disruptive product that leverages cutting-edge technologies while working in an agile development lifecycle.
- Lead a team of full-stack engineers
- Develop and maintain the back-end and the front-end of the core applications of the company (~80% of the time).
- Drive quality by writing unit, functional, load and performance tests.
- Proactively ensure a high standard of engineering by developing and maintaining team standards, documentation, tools, and best practices.
- Excellent as an engineer and be a productive member of the team where leadership is a behavioral trait, not a title.
- Work closely with other participants in the team: product manager, developers (internals and externals), testers, designers, data scientists, etc.
Qualification & Skills:
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a Full-Stack team leader with proven management experience
- 5+ years of professional experience with development including front-end and back-end side.
- 2+ years of experience with Angular, building advanced web user interfaces.
- 2+ years of experience with C# (.NET Core) – server-side
- Experience in SQL and NonSQL, database concepts, dimensional modeling and database design. Experience with Elasticsearch and/or Cassandra – big advantage
- Direct experience with cloud services based on Amazon Web Services
- Experience in Networking and Security
- Proven interest in algorithms, data-mining, machine learning and/or large-scale data pipeline systems.