Revuze is looking for an experienced analyst to join our Customer Success team!
As a Revuze analyst, you will be responsible to drive data analysis and produce actionable insights for our key global accounts. In this role you will work closely with our enterprise clients and work internally across all departments: Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product.
Some responsibilities include:
- Creating actionable insights & deliverables for Revuze’s key strategic accounts
- Develop client presentations for Global Fortune 100 companies
- Knowledgeable and passionate about technology, retail, CPG, B2B industries, and industry trends
- Supporting Sales & Customer Success with engagement measurements
- Generating Dashboards & Reporting for the CS department – Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Tracking progress against internal goals through KPIs
- Writing experience is a requirement – can be within the fields of market research, journalism, equity research, investment banking or consulting 2-3 years of relatable work experience
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and actionable insights into client presentations
- Strong English verbal, writing, and presentation skills; experience presenting in English to enterprise clients a plus
- Ability to multitask and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Power BI, SQL – Big advantage
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degree a plus