We are looking for a brilliant hands-on Big Data Engineer to join our expanding top-notch technology team. As a Big Data Engineer, you will have the opportunity to take part in a disruptive product, high-end AI algorithm and real big data challenges , that leverages cutting-edge technologies.
- Innovate, Develop and maintain the ETL, AI Infrastructure, Data pipeline and distributed jobs of the core Data applications of the company.
- Proactively maintain database’s performance and continuous improvement of DB optimization.
- Be part of the Data engineering guild and have a real contribution to the innovative solutions for endless challenging Data requirements , including new DB, Architecture change and optimization, etc.
- Be a productive member of the big data team and part of the R&D group.
Qualification & Skills:
- Outstanding personal & communication skills.
- Hands on: at least one year of proven experience with Python.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- BSc degree in computer science, electrical engineering or relevant experience.
- Strong background on ETL development, data modeling, metadata management, and data quality.
- Descent background as application DBA or similar, experience with Nosql and Cassandra or EasticSearch a big plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills, have a hunger to learn, and the ability to operate in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working with EasticSearch.
- Experience working with Spark
- Experience working with AWS services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift