Omnichannel marketing is an essential strategy for reaching customers on a variety of platforms. As a result of the COVID-19 crisis, many consumers changed their habits and began shopping for groceries online.
However, as physical stores re-open and become safer, customers may also return to malls. Consumer insights help businesses track customer preferences and create an omnichannel approach with seamless integration.
An Omnichannel approach makes interacting with customers easy. Most shoppers today take a diversified approach, and may visit brick and mortar stores to view or try on items, yet may ultimately purchase them online.
Augmented reality technology can replicate the in-store experience online and allow customers to try on clothes virtually and create outfits. Digital payment options are now accepted in many stores. The line between online and bricks and mortar shopping is becoming less distinct, and the physical and online store are increasingly developing a symbiotic relationship.
The following articles are chosen carefully by our experts and highlight ways to incorporate an omnichannel strategy into any business strategy.
- The Importance of Clear Digital Commerce Strategies
- 15 B2B Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2021
- Omnichannel Marketing in the Age of COVID-19: 7 Key Learnings for Businesses
- Digital Is a Boon for B2B Marketing. Here’s Why
- Five Retail Marketing Trends for 2021
- Omnichannel Marketing in the New Digital Age
- 16 eCommerce Experts Predictions on How Online Commerce Will Evolve in 2021
- 3 Omnichannel Trends to Look Out for in 2021
- How to Exceed Customer Expectations with Omnichannel Strategies
- The Omnichannel Experience: 4 Ways Omnichannel Marketing Can Boost Your RoI
- The Importance of Omnichannel Marketing
These articles point the way towards omnichannel marketing in the digital age with ways to connect with customers, boost ROI and create brand loyalty. The secret is providing convenience to customers wherever they are, and omnichannel marketing achieves this objective.