2020 was a challenging year that changed consumer habits and drove eCommerce in the wake of a global pandemic and financial insecurity. In 2021, as more consumers interact with brands online and make purchases on popular shopping platforms. Interacting with customers and discovering their preferences and pain points is key to crafting a customer journey.
Most people don’t simply find an item, put it in a cart and proceed to checkout. A customer journey begins from the moment a friend shares news about a new purchase or a favorite brand to visiting a company website, reading reviews, and interacting with customer service.
Most businesses understand customer experience’s centrality; according to Statista, 58% of companies view customer experience as a primary differentiator. The key is finding ways to create a unique, engaging customer experience that will build brand awareness and drive conversions.
Our experts have handpicked 10 articles that are instrumental for upgrading the customer journey. Implementing the advice in these articles is a vital first step towards creating an ideal customer experience.
- How Mobile Ordering Has Redefined The Customer Journey
- Customer Journey Mapping: Real-World Examples & Use Cases
- Effectively Tracking Customer Journeys Is Vital for Improving Your Customer Experience
- Ikea Cancels its Catalog: Putting Up a Roadblock on the Customer Journey?
- Good Year Or Bad, Now Is The Time To Invest In Customer Experience
- How to design your business to deliver better customer outcomes
- How Modern eCommerce Augments Consumer Experience and Brand Loyalty
- 4 Ways To Take Control Of Your Customer Data In 2021
- What is Customer Journey Management?
- Customer Journey Map – the Top 10 Requirements
These customer journey articles are a goldmine of proven tips with strategies on mobile, journey mapping, data, and brand loyalty. Make 2021 a prosperous and successful year and revitalize the customer experience.