Improve Your Product Listing
Data-driven product listing upgrades improve brand search visibility and conversion rate, generating better traffic and more sales. Basing your upgrades on customer feedback data will give you even better results.
Customer review analysis allows you to gather all the information you need to optimize your product listings and customer experience, giving your business the ultimate boost.
Revuze can help you do just that.
Revuze developed the first self-training, low touch AI technology that collects and analyzes customer feedback automatically and serves valuable insights. This whitepaper will show you exactly how you can use our dashboard to extract data and improve your product listing.
Ready? Great, let’s go!
Identify Your product Strengths and Weaknesses
Knowing what’s working and what’s not is business gold. So, your first step should be a quick SWOT analysis of your product, brand, and competitors.
Choose your top 4 competitors and Identify their strengths and weaknesses by:
- Login to dashboard → Filter → Products → Enter 4 product names
- Go to “Topics” and extract the top liked, disliked, most trending topics with negative sentiment and positive sentiment.
- Select a topic and extract the keywords with the strongest positive/negative sentiment.
- Go to comparison and see how your product compares to the competition
- Repeat the process for all of the topics in section 2
- Use these keywords to improve your product listing and improve your sentiment.
- Add Q&A according to your findings
Improve Your D2C (Direct to Customer) Approach
The Direct to Customer approach allows you to eliminate the barrier between your business and the consumer. It enables you to get better control over your brand identity, reputation, and marketing strategies. You should leverage customer feedback and optimize your consumer engagement by doing the following:
- Use the keywords you identified in a(4) in your website’s product page and improve how you rank.
- Choose topics related to delivery, support, and return & refund to adjust your policies.
Consumer Insights Driven SEO
Identifying keywords and using them in your search engine optimization (SEO) is a sure way to improve brand visibility and listings, attracting more consumers. Monitoring and analyzing how customers describe and talk about a product in their reviews is a great way to detect these valuable keywords or phrases.
Collecting keywords can be done quickly and simply on the dashboard directly (as described above). Alternatively, we offer our clients personalized Keyword Reports – collected by brand or by-product, and divided for 4-5 star reviews or 1-3 star reviews.
- Use our “top 100 keywords in 4-5 star reviews” report to understand what customers are looking for in your brand’s products and your competitor’s products. Use these keywords to improve how your product ranks and get better ROI.
- Use our top 100 keywords in 1-3 star reviews report and understand your brand’s pain points and your competitor’s pain points. Use these keywords to improve how your product ranks and get better ROI.
We just learned that improving product listing optimization is vital for every brand selling on Amazon (or any other market place). It goes without saying that by using the Revuze dashboard for consumer insights, your chances of identifying the missing keywords, 5-star drivers, and product/packaging flaws that you will need to optimize.
Once you are done, and you sit at the iron throne, don’t just chill and relax. We all know what happened to Cersei Lannister at the end (sorry non GOT fans!). You must keep track of reviews & ratings and always optimize and innovate in order to stay at the top.
Another essential tip focus on feature marketing rather than strengthing your brand. An excellent example of that would be the case of MPOW headphones. MPOW is an unknown Chinese brand that is dominating Amazon’s search for headphones vs. other brands such as Sony, Beats & Bose. The reason for that? They are continually using product review data to find the best features to keep optimizing their product list.